To feed the people of Jesus Christ, first spiritually and then physically.
To provide for the Spiritual growth of God’s people with ministries which bring them into relationship with Jesus Christ, to live a transformed life of righteousness and service so as to be a light to the world.
Statement of Faith
- WE BELIEVE that there is one living and true God, eternally existing in three persons: the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit, equal in power and glory; that this triune God created all, upholds all, and governs all
- WE BELIEVE that the SCRIPTURES of the Old and New Testaments are the Word of God, fully inspired without error in the original manuscripts and they are the infallible rule of faith and practice. We affirm the Holy Bible as the inspired word of God and as the only basis for our beliefs.
- WE BELIEVE in GOD THE FATHER. An infinite, personal spirit, perfect in holiness, wisdom, power and love; that He concerns Himself mercifully in the affairs of men; that He hears and answers prayer; and that He saves from sin and death all who come to Him through Jesus Christ
- WE BELIEVE in JESUS CHRIST, God’s only begotten Son, conceived by the Holy Spirit. We believe in His virgin birth, sinless life, miracles and teachings, His substitutionary atoning death, bodily resurrection, ascension into heaven, perpetual intercession for His people and personal, visible return to earth.
- WE BELIEVE in the HOLY SPIRIT, who came forth from the Father and Son to convict the world of sin, righteousness, and judgment, and to regenerate, sanctify and empower for ministry all who believe in Christ; we believe the Holy Spirit indwells every believer in Jesus Christ and that He is our abiding Helper, Teacher and Guide. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit.
- WE BELIEVE that all mankind are sinners by nature and choice and are, therefore, under condemnation; that God regenerates by the Holy Spirit those who repent of their sins and confess Jesus Christ as Lord; that Jesus Christ baptizes and fills the believer with the Holy Spirit and power for service.
- WE BELIEVE in the universal CHURCH where regenerated believers of all different races and cultures are the living spiritual body of which Christ is the Head.
- WE BELIEVE that the Lord Jesus Christ committed two ordinances to the Church, Baptism and the Lord’s Supper. We believe in baptism by immersion and communion open to all believers.
- WE BELIEVE in the personal visible RETURN OF CHRIST to the earth and the establishment of His Kingdom; in the resurrection of the body, the final judgment, and eternal blessing of the righteous and endless suffering of the wicked.